Objective: Digitization of the HiWi personnel file at the TUM
Phase: Finalizing the technical concept with PoC
Users: ~7,600 (thereof department 10)
The digitalization of the HiWi personnel file at the TUM. A digital personnel file with workflows for students with scientific assistants is to be created.
The focus will be:
- Elimination/reduction of media breaks,
- Minimization/removal of redundant data storage,
- Quickly find information relevant for processing,
- Improved transparency,
- Automatic verification (revision security),
- Simplified exchange of information and documents,
- Elimination of paper floods,
- Location-independent and continuous access to information,
- Support of flexible working methods and
- Fulfilment of the electronic record keeping according to the EGovG/BayEGovG.
In addition, we are testing a first bus structure, which acts as a kind of umbrella for the island solutions to marry the different solutions between science and administration